Today, you get £3,000 (or $4,400) to spend under one condition: you MUST spend it before the end of the day. You cannot put it in the bank/save etc. - everything must be spent before Wednesday!
1. What will you spend it on?
When writing an answer to this question, please be as specific as possible. I.e. do not generally write "I'll get a private tuition with a piano teacher, go to the restaurant, book a massage and buy a dress", but specify, what you will eat (study the menu!), what kind of dress it will be, where the massage will happen etc, and what it should cost.
- Private class with a piano teacher in The Royal Opera House - 200 pounds
- Buy a beautiful long purple dress made of silk in Harvey Nichols - 850 pounds
- Buy a train ticket from London to Paris for 250 pounds to go out to Jules Verne restaurant, ordering the experience 6 course menu for 230 euro.
Got it? Really do your research, study the website or go out and check the place where you'd love to go!
2. What is the sensation in the body when you are working on this task?
Do you feel excitement, warmth, or are you short of breath, frozen etc? Are all parts of your body feeling the same? Where exactly do you have sensations you can identify?
Post your answers below and check this space later as I might ask you extra questions!