1. Today you’ve got £200,000 (or $290,000) to spend in any way you want to (spend all or partially, save etc).
- What’s changing?
- How are you feeling right now?
- What will you spend it on?
- Breath in and listen to yourself – any blocks in the body?
2. Imagine I asked you to do something that feels very uncomfortable: i.e. go into an expensive restaurant, in a super luxurious shop, test-drive a car you would never ever be able to afford, ask for a business loan etc. It needs to be something that makes you scared and around what you have a belief “I will never be able to afford this to myself”.
- What’s the feeling arising when I ask you to think about it?
- What are you scared of?
- How would you prepare yourself to doing this in stages?
Traditionally, post your answers in the comments!
Previous challenges here: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5.